Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate Tsui with a flu kisses Bosco Wong afraid to infect Myolie Wu

Go down

Kate Tsui with a flu kisses Bosco Wong afraid to infect Myolie Wu Empty Kate Tsui with a flu kisses Bosco Wong afraid to infect Myolie Wu

Post by summer7879 Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Kate Tsui with a flu kisses Bosco Wong afraid to infect Myolie Wu 011800282027b1bosco
Kate Tsui with a flu kisses Bosco Wong afraid to infect Myolie Wu 011800282027b2bosco2

Kate Tsui with a flu kisses Bosco Wong afraid to infect Myolie Wu

Kate Tsui and Bosco Wong were shooting for new series , attracting many onlookers to ask for pictures and autographs. One Housewife fan asked Bosco: "How come Myolie Wu is not here?" causing Bosco to be extremely embarrassed, then he laughed out loud. Kate exposed that many people were asking the same question earlier. Bosco said: "Audience like this rumored pair, I often use "haha" or "thank you" to respond to them."

Yesterday the two were arranged for a romantic kiss on a crystal tram, Kate who is still sick with the flu said: "I don't know if I'll be infecting? This is the one series that I have the most kiss scenes, Bosco gets all of them in the entire series." Asked if those scenes would become real? Kate said: "No, I'll leave the sparks for others. I am really close with him, he always treats me as a guy, never treated me as a girl. I am also very close with his rumored girlfriend (Myolie)."

Bosco smiled and said that although they are just lightly kissing, but he's still afraid that Kate will infect him. However the crystal tram is quite romantic, it's a good place to do a marriage proposal and express one's commitment to marriage. Bosco said that he'll consider planning this for the future.

Also, Myolie and Chilam Cheung won the best duet bronze award last night at the JSG Music Award ceremony, Chilam thanked Bosco for not being jealous, making Myolie embarrassed. Myolie said: "He is always playing me, to create atmosphere. (You have no reaction?) I don't want to, making everything worse. I filmed with him for two months, my reactions are not as fast as him. It's best not to say anything!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down