Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron Ng afraid of pressure, declines to be TV King

Go down

Ron Ng afraid of pressure, declines to be TV King Empty Ron Ng afraid of pressure, declines to be TV King

Post by summer7879 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Ron Ng afraid of pressure, declines to be TV King

Ron Ng afraid of pressure, declines to be TV King 012600282025b1ron

Ron Ng, Irene Wong, Mannor Chan and Claire Yiu were shooting for new series yesterday at Tsuen Wan. The scene talked about Irene crying and complained to Ron and Mannor, however Irene had to use eye drops for the scene. She explained: "After I got married, life has just been full of happiness, I couldn't get those tears out."

It was seen that Ron was quite popular with housewives, often asking him to take pictures. He reveals that this year he will have two series releasing, asked if he has confidence for TV King? He motioned his hands around and shook his head: "I don't want it, it is too pressuring. I first need to do well on my own part, when everyone feels that I'm ready for an award, then I'll set 'My Favorite Character' as my goal."

Earlier Raymond Lam's "Asia-Pacific Most Popular Male Singer" award was a controversial issue, Ron supported him: "Actually Raymond is working really hard, his concert was successful too. (Did he get it too early?) The entertainment circle is like this, if move too slowly, other people can easily climb over you. Just that if the company gives you the opportunity then you should go for it. (Has Raymond complained to you about great stress?) Good friends don't need to talk too much, but if there is no pressure then there would be no growth."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down