Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynne Xiong's most memorable scene is the bed scene with Angelababy

Go down

Lynne Xiong's most memorable scene is the bed scene with Angelababy Empty Lynne Xiong's most memorable scene is the bed scene with Angelababy

Post by Matchbox Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:50 am

Source:On.cc Translation: Matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net
Date: 2010-02-09

Lynne Xiong's most memorable scene is the bed scene with Angelababy

Lynne Xiong's most memorable scene is the bed scene with Angelababy 020900470021b1

Lynne Xiong's most memorable scene is the bed scene with Angelababy 020900282021b1

Model Lynne Xiong participated in Wong Pak Ming's new movie "All's Well End's Well Too 2010". She has many comedy moments with Louis Koo. She said "When we first started shooting I wasn't used to it. I felt out of it compared with Louis and Sandra Ng. But the director asked me to release myself and I am satisfied with the outcome. (Do you want to shoot a serious tone ancient movie like Chiling Lin? "Yes, I have watched her in "Redcliff" she is very beautiful. What I find most memorable while shooting this movie is doing a catwalk in ancient costume. I wore over 10 beautiful outfits, as long as it's beautiful I don't feel tired. I also like bed scene with Angelababy who crossdresses in the movie. She is a very goodlooking guy!". (Better looking than Aaron Kwok?) "I don't know, don't ask me that!".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down