Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wong Cho Lam's New Year wish is to break up with Leanne Li

Go down

Wong Cho Lam's New Year wish is to break up with Leanne Li  Empty Wong Cho Lam's New Year wish is to break up with Leanne Li

Post by summer7879 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:10 am

Credit ; Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Wong Cho Lam's New Year wish is to break up with Leanne Li  04ma005
Wong Cho Lam's New Year wish is to break up with Leanne Li  04ma006

top pic : [Sarah Song (left), Wong Cho Lam (middle), Leanne Li (right)]
second pic : [Carlos Ng as 'Tit Jeh'; Edwin Siu as Wu Fung (Raymond Lam), Leanne Li & Cho Lam as Lau Sing & Miss Nine; Linda Chung as 'Miss Ten'; Lo Chun Shun as Ah Mo (Moses Chan)]

Wong Cho Lam's New Year wish is to break up with Leanne Li

After Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li announced their relationship, they have been very sweet. Yesterday they even attended TVB's Chinese New Year Daytime Special 2011 as a couple team. After done pretending to be a Rabbit Girl and Rabbit Lucky Star to send new year greetings to 6th Uncle, they changed roles and pretended to be 'Miss Nine' and 'Lau Sing' for the comedy skit 'No Regrets Spends New Years Happily'*. Leanne teased the 'Miss Nine' Wong Cho Lam: "I'm always taller than you", making the whole studio laugh.

Cho Lam and Leanne gave out red envelopes together, similar to a married couple and because of this they were teased. Cho Lam stressed that "we are absolutely not giving out lucky money together" because he gives them out every year. As for his family, they have not rushed him to marry.

Leanne was asked if she went to Cho Lam's house to send new year greetings? She said: "It is more important to send new year greetings to 6th Uncle than parents. Later I will be going my boyfriend's place to do wish them a Happy New Year." It was said she had already seen her future mother-in-law, Cho Lam laughed: "Not that early, not even confirmed yet. Never know, maybe my wish this year is to break up!" Reporters said he's saying that kind of stuff on New Years, Leanne should be upset with him. Leanne joked and put her hands up on her waist: "I'm upset!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down