Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moses Chan's income doubled in the last year,

Go down

Moses Chan's income doubled in the last year, Empty Moses Chan's income doubled in the last year,

Post by summer7879 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:21 am

credit ; Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Moses Chan's income doubled in the last year, 04ma002

Moses Chan's income doubled in the last year

Moses Chan, Angela Tong, Nancy Wu and Vincent Wong attended a shopping mall Lunar New Years countdown event. Moses' mother also came to experience the lively atmosphere. Moses reveals that compared to previous years, in the last half year, his income has doubled. He will save enough 'ammunition' to reach his dream: "I need to save a sum of money to pay for taxes and invest in a coffee business and becoming a homeowner. However, the current housing prices are high, I will wait for a suitable time to take action." It was rumored that after 'Shell King' Chan Kwok Keung became the new boss, he kicked out executive Virgina Lok, Moses said: "I am not sure, it's not for us to manage, but will carry a positive attitude."

Last year, Vincent Wong started having excellent income, so this year for Valentine's Day he will no longer give artwork or music work, and other inexpensive gifts, he will be giving a diamond to his girlfriend Yoyo Chen. When Angela heard this news, she envied them and shouted that it was so sweet. Asked if she wants to get a diamond too? Angela laughed: "How can I say it out? Help me write it out!" She expressed that this year her parents came back to Hong Kong to celebrate the new year, asked if she had brought her boyfriend Chin Ka Lok back to see her parents? Angela sweetly said: "We had dinner together, kind of seen them!" Do you have to go to the Chin family to send greetings? "On the 3rd day of Chinese New Year, I will be in Macau for stage performance, figure it out when the time comes."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down