Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God of Wealth Wayne Lai is here wishing everyone a happy CNY

Go down

God of Wealth Wayne Lai is here wishing everyone a happy CNY Empty God of Wealth Wayne Lai is here wishing everyone a happy CNY

Post by summer7879 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 am

credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

God of Wealth Wayne Lai is here wishing everyone a happy CNY News5
God of Wealth Wayne Lai is here wishing everyone a happy CNY News4w
God of Wealth Wayne Lai is here wishing everyone a happy CNY News6

God of Wealth Wayne Lai is here wishing everyone a happy CNY

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year, two-time TV King winner Wayne Lai sets the good luck forward and turns into the God of Wealth. Wayne wishes all [Mingpao] readers a very happy year of the Rabbit with a surge of fortune! Wayne's luck is pressuring, beginning the Rabbit year, he sets out on a journey to the U.S for a stage performance greatly distributing the New Year riches. This year he also stars in the major series Forensic Heroes III and The Great Eunuch, which are much anticipated. Looks like another good chance to be crowned TV King again! However, the importance of fame and fortune does not compare to family. Wayne's greatest wish for the Rabbit year is to take a break and go on a vacation with his wife and son, enjoying the family love and joy.

Since 2009 through 2011, Wayne has been making good money through Ads, stage work, public appearances and it carries through into the Rabbit year! Invited by [Mingpao], Wayne turns into the God of Wealth and sends New Year greetings to everyone.

Following the year of the Ox's Rosy Business as Chai Gau, Wayne becomes a popular artist in the entertainment circle. Just last year in the year of the Tiger, his Lau Sing role in No Regrets continues the trend, having great harvest of fame and fortune. Already a two-time TV King winner, Wayne hopes to climb one story higher, depending on this year's major series FH3 and The Great Eunuch, is he creating a three-time TV King winner? "Getting an award is based on the momentum, and opponents are also one of the great factors. In fact, it's already enough that I got it two times! I don't know what to do if I get it again, I fear I won't have any friends, no one in TVB will be willing to be in a series with me."

Since 'Chai Gau', Wayne's jobs kept coming: "I'm already very satisfied, really. I am not a person seeking for high quality luxury. In my spare time, I go with my wife to Kowloon City enjoying a few dollar breakfast and go buy groceries to cook at home. We're already very happy and don't spend much money. Currently my house is paid off, just have to pay for my son's education. I personally don't really have high aims, I like to keep it stabled, won't buy houses or stocks to invest in. What gives me the greatest satisfaction now is acting."

When speaking of his New Year's wish, Wayne said: "Actually I don't have any big plans, just want to go on a vacation because it's been 10 years since I had a real break to go on a trip. For the year of the Rabbit, I hope to take 2-3 months break, allowing me to temporarily let go of everything and go traveling with my family and spend an enjoyable vacation."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down