Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Moses waiting for luck for love

Go down

Single Moses waiting for luck for love  Empty Single Moses waiting for luck for love

Post by summer7879 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 am

credit ; Source: Mingpao
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

Single Moses waiting for luck for love

Single Moses waiting for luck for love  Img201010010152000moses

Moses Chan appeared as a special guest for the Yamato Transport HK Launching ceremony yesterday. Moses was in a good mood and revealed that he took a long break for Lunar New Year and only returned back to work yesterday. Reporters asked if he spent Valentine’s Day alone, he smiled and replied that he made himself available but there were no offers and hope someone will give him a chance soon.

With regards to news about once rumoured Sonjia Kwok and her marriage news, Moses expressed his happiness for her however he will not be calling to congratulate her. Moses revealed that he does not have her phone number and in fact, he does not have many actresses’ numbers. When asked if he still calls ex lover Bernice Liu, he smiled and mumbled: “Not telling you. After the rumours with Sonjia, I realised that I have to draw a clear line between female colleagues, so now I do not keep any female colleagues’ phone numbers.”

Very single and available Moses appeared happy and looks forward to love interests and relationships in the future. He believes in fate and luck will come naturally in its own time.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down