Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joyce Tang 'lightning marriage' (in series) while being hurt

Go down

Joyce Tang 'lightning marriage' (in series) while being hurt Empty Joyce Tang 'lightning marriage' (in series) while being hurt

Post by summer7879 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:21 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Joyce Tang 'lightning marriage' (in series) while being hurt 091500282036b1joyce1
Joyce Tang 'lightning marriage' (in series) while being hurt 091500282036b3j2
Joyce Tang 'lightning marriage' (in series) while being hurt 091500282036b2j3

Joyce Tang 'lightning marriage' (in series) while being hurt

Joyce Tang, Kiki Sheung, Gregory Lee, Lin Xiawei, Eddie Cheung and Susan Tse attended the costume fitting for TVB new sitcom Marriage . Separation @ Formula of Lies. To Joyce and Gregory, the sitcom title is in fact 'seasonal'. Earlier it was said that Joyce's boyfriend from outside the industry went to find a new love interest behind her back. Asked if she met a cheater? Joyce did Tai Chi avoiding to respond, she said: "Don't talk about relationships!" She stressed her love life is not a bumpy ride: "There is no such thing, I never said I was dating." Towards this, a reporter said she was photographed holding hands with a man, Joyce heard this and tried to cover for herself: "I hold many people hands when I walk out on the streets, its awesome!" In the sitcom, she and Hanjin Tan has a lightning marriage. Joyce laughed and said that she does not rule out the chances that the same might happen in real life: "It's quite special, I like it! Love is about fate."

It has already been over 10 years since Eddie Cheung has done a TVB series. He expressed he turned down two other series and one film to shoot this sitcom. He loss over a million just make his comeback to TVB.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down