Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Lam performing in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam

2 posters

Go down

Raymond Lam performing in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam Empty Raymond Lam performing in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam

Post by summer7879 Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Credit : Source: Takungpao
Translator:R.E.D @ http://www.asiancn.com

Raymond Lam performing in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam Uhk211

Raymond Lam performing in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam

Raymond Lam attended a press conference in Vietnam the other night. He will be performing his concert at Ho Chi Minh city tonight. This is Raymond's first time in Vietnam, a few hundred fans were already waiting for him in the airport. When Raymond arrived at the airport, he was swamped by them. Although he was surrounded by many security guards, he was happy to see the fans.

Raymond told the reporter he is very happy to hold his concert in Vietnam. This is because after his concert in Hong Kong, his got invited to hold his concert in Vietnam. He reckoned this is his chance to perform outside Hong Kong. The local TV station is broadcasting one of his TV series, therefore, his fans are watching him too. Raymond spent some time with his fans yesterday, among his 2-300 fans, some are from Singapore, Shanghai and Beijing. Many of them called him "housekeeper guy", even though some of the fans who don't understand Cantonese are very excited when they saw Raymond looking so happy.

Raymond played games with his fans and one of them was so excited that she burst out crying. The fans had prepared 50 questions for him to answer. Many fans asked him when is he going to start dating? Raymond responded "I want to date too, but I don't have time right now. When I returned to Hong Kong, I have to start working on a TV series." Raymond said he was very happy to meet his fans in Vietnam. He added "Now, I have one more place to chose from"(meaning more place to chose a girl friend). That remark had created a stir among the fans, some even scream! He was also asked about his relationship with Linda Chung, Raymond clarified that they are not a couple, only friend and colleague. Raymond had received many presents from the fans too, including many local cuisine.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Raymond Lam performing in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam Empty Re: Raymond Lam performing in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam

Post by jse Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 am

Not a surprise whereby Raymond was surrounded by people. I think Raymond deserve it as he put a lot of effort in achieving it as today!!!!
jse
jse
Advanced Members

http://tvbwonderfulseries-jse.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down