Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filming for "Searching for Lasting Love"

Go down

Filming for "Searching for Lasting Love" Empty Filming for "Searching for Lasting Love"

Post by summer7879 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: jse @ AsianFanatics

Filming for "Searching for Lasting Love"

Filming for "Searching for Lasting Love" News12t

Joe Ma, Flora Chan and Sharon Chan were finally wrapping up "Searching For Lasting Scene" by filming the last scene at night. Flora and Joe Ma felt no difference before and after Flora had given birth. Mentioning about her daughter, she would not worry about her until she could affect her emotion while filming series. She said her daughter was 2 years old and she had not filmed series for 3 years. However, she could able to manage her time properly. While filming, she would not worry much about her daughter. She said,"When her daughter saw me making up and she will know it was time for me to go to work and she will say goodbye to me."

Questioning Flora whether she want to have another child, she said it comes naturally. If yes, then it was for her daughter to have companion. On the other hand, Sharon Chan will portray Joe Ma's girlfriend who has been with him for five years. She has many kissing scenes with Joe. And Sharon said that it was fine when she was kissing with him.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down