Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janice Vidal is granted permission by Leon Lai to live with sister Jill Vidal

Go down

Janice Vidal is granted permission by Leon Lai to live with sister Jill Vidal Empty Janice Vidal is granted permission by Leon Lai to live with sister Jill Vidal

Post by Matchbox Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Source:On.cc Translation: Matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net
Date: 2010-04-08

Janice Vidal is granted permission by Leon Lai to live with sister Jill Vidal

Janice Vidal is granted permission by Leon Lai to live with sister Jill Vidal Ncbrka0120100408145903b

Janice Vidal attended a public event today. There were reports that claimed Jill Vidal had become more disciplined after becoming religious. Their boss Leon Lai has also increased the opportunity for the twin sisters to see each other. Janice said "Yes, actually I have been living with Jill for quite a while now. Jill is very disciplined. I thank God. She would help me with housework and get emotional when a friend is unhappy. She has changed 180 degrees. I can feel the influence". The reporter asked Janice if she will beg Leon to allow Jill to return to the entertainment industry? She replied "Let things happen naturally. I won't think about it. Of course Jill enjoys performing. Let's just see what happens".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down