Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinci Wong was forced to leave TVB as he wasn't promoted

Go down

Vinci Wong was forced to leave TVB as he wasn't promoted Empty Vinci Wong was forced to leave TVB as he wasn't promoted

Post by Matchbox Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 am

Source:On.cc Translation: Matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net
Date: 2010-03-26

Vinci Wong was forced to leave TVB as he wasn't promoted

Vinci Wong was forced to leave TVB as he wasn't promoted Ncbrka0120100326173132b

Yesterday Vinci Wong attended a Guess Fashion show. Reporters questioned him about Patricia Lau Cheuk-Kei claiming that she felt TVB executive Stephen Chan handled things unfairly during her time in TVB. Vinci reponded by saying that he was no longer an artist and didn't want to comment on the incident anymore. Due to being known for going against Stephen Chan reporters would always contact him for his response. Vinci said "I can only say that I felt his performance at the press conference was incredible. I admire him for that". He disclosed that in the past he hoped to become a host for "Jade Solid Gold" and "Miss Hong Kong" but in the end he didn't get the chance. He felt he was getting old and didn't want to wait any longer so decided to leave TVB.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down