Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang and Wong Cho Lam don't want to have a season 2 of "Fun with Liza and Gods

Go down

Liza Wang and Wong Cho Lam don't want to have a season 2 of "Fun with Liza and Gods Empty Liza Wang and Wong Cho Lam don't want to have a season 2 of "Fun with Liza and Gods

Post by Matchbox Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 am

Source:On.cc Translation: Matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net
Date: 2010-04-16

Liza Wang and Wong Cho Lam don't want to have a season 2 of "Fun with Liza and Gods"

Liza Wang and Wong Cho Lam don't want to have a season 2 of "Fun with Liza and Gods Ncbrka0120100416150508b

Liza Wang, Wong Cho Lam, Johnson Lee and Louis Yuen attended the "Fun with Liza and Gods" celebration dinner. They celebrated the 30 points rating for the 3rd episode aired earlier. The reporters asked if they will add a new season to the show? Liza said" No! I am shooting a new series soon. Wait till I finish shooting that series and then we can consider a season 2". Wong Cho Lam replied "If we do a season 2, I am worried of who to imitate. We will need to have a meeting and carefully discuss it. But each week there is new entertainment news, so I'm not that worried".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down