Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moses Chan admits he is a "Stone Bachelor"

Go down

Moses Chan admits he is a "Stone Bachelor" Empty Moses Chan admits he is a "Stone Bachelor"

Post by summer7879 Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:14 am

Credit : Source: MingPao
Translated by: R.E.D @ AsianEU

Moses Chan admits he is a "Stone Bachelor"

Moses Chan admits he is a "Stone Bachelor" News1moses

Moses Chan attended "Philips Ledino lightings" promotion press conference yesterday. He was demontrating the home lighting range. He revealed that he always does all the maintainence of his home equipments, from fitting a screw to installation of any electrical appliances. He said he is an expert in DIY, saying "I don't hire anybody to help me when I move house. When my TV broke down, I took it to the repair shop in my car." Moses pays a lot of attention to decorate his home with every detail and a touch of romance. "I used to live in a town house in the village and my house had a balcony. When the wind blew from the balcony, my lace curtain would move and the music would start." Reporter asked if any girl has made any comments about his romantic decoration? He smiled "No, but I won't tell you even if they did." The reporter teased him for being a "diamond bachelor". Moses admits he is only a "Stone bacholar", but not as rich as a diamond.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down