Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda Chung insomnia for 3 months, had to stop working

Go down

Linda Chung insomnia for 3 months, had to stop working Empty Linda Chung insomnia for 3 months, had to stop working

Post by summer7879 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Linda Chung insomnia for 3 months, had to stop working 061800282052b1linda1

Linda Chung insomnia for 3 months, had to stop working 061800282052b2linda2

Linda Chung insomnia for 3 months, had to stop working 061800282052b3linda3

Linda Chung insomnia for 3 months, had to stop working

Linda Chung has always been serious with her work. Filming was like a pile of mud because she had insomnia for a long period of time. Fortunately it was not too serious, she hopes audience could be lenient towards her.

Speaking of those days, Linda revealed a painful expression: "I had insomnia for 3 months, was in a very bad state. (Because too much stress, so can't sleep?) No, returning from my break I was still okay, actually was pretty happy. But one night I couldn't sleep, the second night the same thing happened and then I just couldn't sleep at all on the following nights.

Soon after, filming for started, she had more screen time added, the more rest Linda wanted for a good performance, the more she couldn't sleep. She expressed: "That time my immunity was really bad, always getting sick, getting skin allergies and when I got home and saw my bed, I was frightened because no matter what, I just couldn't sleep. My mom had to pull me back to work, it got so bad I couldn't continue filming." Fortunately, her co-stars Fala Chen and Steven Ma often talked with her relieving a lot of her's stress from work, Linda's feels very grateful.

Getting through the tough times, Linda started shooting for another series. She knows that with her current state, she cannot continue with filming, so she took a week off from work. During her break, Linda did not answer any phone calls, and took Chinese medicine, slowly making her feel better. She said: "At the time, my mom was very worried about me, she always massaged my head and feet. (Mom told you to quit your job?) No, she just told me to not accept so many series at once, but I learned my lesson this time."

Experiencing the "big illness" this time, Linda felt that people cannot be affected because of her, so in the future, she will be responsible for her work. She will put in hard efforts into everything she does and hopes audience can forgive her failure this time.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down