Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenneth Ma to play a villain, wants to play a couple with Tavia Yeung

Go down

Kenneth Ma to play a villain, wants to play a couple with Tavia Yeung Empty Kenneth Ma to play a villain, wants to play a couple with Tavia Yeung

Post by summer7879 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 am

Credit : Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Kenneth Ma to play a villain, wants to play a couple with Tavia Yeung

Kenneth Ma to play a villain, wants to play a couple with Tavia Yeung Ncbrka0120100629145939b

Tavia Yeung and Kenneth Ma were guests for a large family chain store event. Tavia was dressed in a low-cut outfit and when asked why she's so sexy today? She said: "Because Kenneth just came back from India, very sunny atmosphere there, so I'm wearing a little sunshine to match him. It's rare that I get to earn money with him, even filming series we have little scenes together, hope to have more opportunities to work with Kenneth in the future."

just ended, playing as a couple with Tavia, Raymond Lam didn't get to earn money with her, asked if Raymond is a high price? Tavia joked: "Yes! His concert tickets are expensive, I will be bringing my whole family to support him." Speaking of wanting to purchase furniture, Tavia said: "I really want to buy a massage chair the most, so I can go home after work and get a massage."

Kenneth was asked if he wants a sequel to his high rated series , Kenneth said: "If there is an opportunity of course that's good because my role was a breakthrough, not gentle and obedient anymore. I actually hope to pair up with Tavia as a couple because that never happened before. (How is your schedule like now?) Will start on new series , the first time I'm playing a villain."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down