Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong admits to defeat against rich and handsome Raymond Lam

Go down

Bosco Wong admits to defeat against rich and handsome Raymond Lam Empty Bosco Wong admits to defeat against rich and handsome Raymond Lam

Post by summer7879 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Bosco Wong admits to defeat against rich and handsome Raymond Lam 080900282019b1bosco1
Bosco Wong admits to defeat against rich and handsome Raymond Lam 080900282019b2bosco2
Bosco Wong admits to defeat against rich and handsome Raymond Lam 080900282019b3bosco3

Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Damien Lau, Cecilia Yip, Toby Leung and Mainland actresses Zhao Ziqi and Vionn Song especially went to Shen Zhen for TVB and Shanghai TV's new series promotional event.

Playing as the big villain Bosco expressed that in the series, he'll be harming Raymond's whole family and fight for girls with him. He laughed that in reality he has never experienced fighting for a girl, Bocso said: "If the other party is Raymond Lam, I will immediately bounce away! He has a wealthy family background and is handsome, unless the girl likes pretty and flirtatious, then she'll pick me." Last year during the filming of this series, there were rumors saying that Bosco and Toby actually fell for each other, and eventually had to go to Okinawa to fix the relationship with girlfriend Myolie Wu. Asked if promoting with Toby again will anger Myolie? Bosco laughed: "This is just a rumor, just for laughs."

Bosco and Toby promoted and took pictures together, they did not seem embarrassed at all. He said: "For every series I film, there are always rumors. Next time there might be rumors of us not getting along." Toby exposed that during filming she often made soup for other cast members to drink, especially taking good care of Raymond who was preparing for his concert at the time. She said: "Why isn't there rumors of Raymond and I?"

Rarely having any rumors, Raymond expressed helplessly towards' Bosco's admit to defeat: "No really? I can't go out of the house! Actually we are different, Bosco is very pretty and flirtatious, like a little flirty lady. (Have you guys ever fought for girls?) No. (Because never tried?) I want to choose the one I like the most."

Also, Cecilia and Damien were rumored to be on bad terms, the two encountered each other and did not seem embarrassed either. Cecilia greatly praised Damien's big brother impression, taking good care of everyone. However, her personality is someone who does not like to be taken care of, sometimes she has a black face on and causes a misunderstanding. Yesterday she and Damien meet again, they gave off a slight feeling of newly weds.

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down