Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest

Go down

Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest  Empty Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest

Post by summer7879 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest  082200282006b6moses1
Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest  082200282006b4linda
Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest  082200282006b3kennth
Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest  082200282006b1moses

Charmaine Sheh happy for Kevin Cheng having a new love interest

Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, Fala Chan, Linda Chung, Kenneth Ma, Raymond Wong and the rest of the cast for TVB grand production series Can't Buy Me Love attended the promotional event in their costumes. The three pairs Charmaine and Moses, Linda and Raymond, Fala and Kenneth held a "wedding ceremony" to boost the popularity for the series.

When asked about Kevin Cheng's new love interest for Mainland female model and was even spotted staying over night at Kevin's place, Charmaine smiled a bit: "So happy? I know in this case, there is a lot of room for imagination. Actually it is normal that a male and female socialize, but on Kevin's relationship with the female companion, I am not too sure. (What did you imagine?) I am imagining this series will reach 40 points in TV ratings!"

Although Charmaine and Kevin's rumors are old, but earlier not only did Charmaine sent him birthday wishes through SMS, she also expressed she'll call him later to find out about the "overnight" gossips.

Moses denies being the match-maker

As to Moses Chan who wanted a fruitful outcome with good friend Bernice Liu, he announced earlier that he wants to draw a line with Charmaine. Charmaine happily said: "I have always been saying that, I agree with what he said, I am hoping for the day the injustice of the rumor can be corrected. (Angered that Moses is so harsh?) He really cares about how people feel, I don't feel he's harsh in his words." Charmaine also said that she's not afraid that there will be even more rumors, because after all she can't control it anyway.

Meanwhile, Moses also denied that he introduced the female model to Kevin: "I didn't know about this issue either, I only found out later that the girl was who I shot an advertisement with. We did not keep in touch after the collaboration."

Fala Chen strongly 'pushing' up popularity

Also, Fala is part of the cast for both of TVB's grand production series Can't Buy Me Love and No Regrets (AKA: Rosy Business 2). She laughed and said that she hopes that her popularity can keep being "pushed" until the anniversary. Asked if she wants to be pushed more to get the Best Actress award? She said: "See if I can be pushed or not first, just think about it when it really does happen."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down