Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moses Chan & Evergreen Mak most popular at TVB Sales Presentation

Go down

Moses Chan & Evergreen Mak most popular at TVB Sales Presentation  Empty Moses Chan & Evergreen Mak most popular at TVB Sales Presentation

Post by summer7879 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:01 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Moses Chan & Evergreen Mak most popular at TVB Sales Presentation  111000282018b1moses
Moses Chan & Evergreen Mak most popular at TVB Sales Presentation  111000282018b2ever

Moses Chan & Evergreen Mak most popular at TVB Sales Presentation

Last night at the TVB Sales Presentation 2011, though the TVB Fadans were all dressed nicely, but they were still not as charming as the Siu Sangs like Moses Chan, Wayne Lai and the recent rise in popularity Evergreen Mak. The three were the most well welcomed, once they appeared, they were immediately surrounded by lots of people! Moses looked like Mickey Mouse and attracted a long line of people asking him for pictures. He also got to line up right next to Liza Wang and went out to do the selling. As Moses was praised that he's good at selling, he only stood there smiling foolishly. When asked why he's dressed so conservatively? He said: "My chest hair is too much! (Next year only have 2 series?) I actually been filming a lot!"

As for Evergreen Mak, who is so evil in the series No Regrets that juice comes out, he appeared at the Sales Presentation as "Fei Fan Gor". Besides attracting lots of advertisers to surround him, even TVB deputy executive chairman Norman Leung wanted to take pictures with him. He said: "Don't be so many bad people!" Recently rising popularity, Evergreen felt very happy and joked: "They praised that I'm handsome, they really have good taste!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down