Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavia Yeung will personally invite Felix Wong to the TVB anniversary awards

Go down

Tavia Yeung will personally invite Felix Wong to the TVB anniversary awards Empty Tavia Yeung will personally invite Felix Wong to the TVB anniversary awards

Post by summer7879 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:01 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Tavia Yeung will personally invite Felix Wong to the TVB anniversary awards 112300282011b1tavia

Tavia Yeung will personally invite Felix Wong to the TVB anniversary awards

Yesterday Tavia Yeung and new models Mia and Jeana attended a Christmas party at the shopping mall. Speaking of Felix Wong's dissatisfaction towards TVB's neglect. Tavia said: "Have to ask TVB about this. Is it because the Gun Metal Grey cast wasn't in HK, so didn't appear at the anniversary?" Then Tavia sweet talked: "It's all in the brains for Felix gor! TVB didn't invite him, then I will personally invite him to attend the awards ceremony on December 5th, hope he won't be mad! Felix hasn't been in a series for such a long time, I am also chasing GMG, it's really good!" It was said that because Felix didn't have a performance, so he wasn't invited to the anniversary show? In a similar situation, Tavia said: "I went because I wanted to be in on the raffle prize drawing. Unfortunately I didn't get picked! I also especially went as Sai Lei Mui (her role in MOL), try to get some votes while I'm at it."

In a court costume, Tavia modeled a golden mask valued at HK$2 million. She laughed and said that the mask is extremely heavy, have to do bitter training on her facial muscles to be able to wear it. Also, she recently completed another series The Truth and is on a tight schedule to earn extra income by attending several functions and shows. Her love life will have to be set aside.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down