Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong in heartwarming romantic snow

Go down

Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong in heartwarming romantic snow  Empty Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong in heartwarming romantic snow

Post by summer7879 Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:59 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong in heartwarming romantic snow  65c94db2jw6dcdbi4k8bljb

Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong in heartwarming romantic snow

Myolie Wu and rumored boyfriend Bosco Wong went to Mainland to shoot a series. Bosco uploaded a romantic photo of him and Myolie on the snow. he expressed that he couldn't believe that he and Myolie could bring such big snowfall to Hengdian. Bosco also did not mind being heartwarming in front of people. On his 30th birthday, Liza Wang left a birthday message for him, telling him to make more money to spend it sweetly with his honey. Bosco proudly responded: "I have lots of Honeys, which one are you talking about?"

Also, Myolie participated in the TV series Pretty Happy Mother Daughter, and is currently broadcasting on Taiwan's CTV at 8pm. The premiere episode had a rating of 0.84, and then increased to 0.98. In the series, she plays the money loving Qian Man Guan and marries into a wealthy family. Playing her mother-in-law, Kingdom Yuen often ends up scolding jokes out when she does the bickering scenes with Myolie. Myolie refutes saying that she's not someone who worships money, everyone should not misunderstand that even if she's a money lover in the series, that she also worships money in real life. She said: "I am a stingy girl, not willing to spend money. Even filming in the cold weather, I'm unwilling to spend money on tea to warm up." Myolie expressed that she has no interest in wealthy businessmen, she has invested in stocks and property, but she focuses more on financial management, and had profited a little to reward herself.

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down