Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"No Regrets" celebration No One Leaves Without Being Drunk

Go down

"No Regrets" celebration No One Leaves Without Being Drunk  Empty "No Regrets" celebration No One Leaves Without Being Drunk

Post by summer7879 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:36 am

Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

"No Regrets" celebration No One Leaves Without Being Drunk  122400282024b1no

"No Regrets" celebration No One Leaves Without Being Drunk

Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang co-hosted a 10 table dinner gathering and invited the entire No Regrets crew to have dinner together. The cast who attended includes Nancy Wu, Elena Kong, Evergreen Mak, Susan Tse, Ben Wong and many more. Wayne bought several bottles of red wine with me and said no one goes home without being drunk. Asked if he gave a Christmas gift for himself? He expressed that he didn't, only gave his wife a watch.

Sheren reveals that earlier she went on a mini vacation with her family, and felt so loved. She also expressed that for now she won't be shooting any series. On Christmas, she'll be attending a preach meeting and frankly said that she hopes to participate in evangelization (spread of religion). Asked if she's participating in Church events because she wants to be like Wong Cho Lam and find her other half? She laughed: "Then I'll have to go find more single men when I go for evangelization!"

Producer Lee Tim Sing expressed that they will not be making a third installment. He frankly said: "If want to make a 3rd one, then find a different producer. I don't want to hog it all!" Speaking of the newcomers, Tim Gor frankly said he supports Him Law, but reporters said that he has too many rumors, Tim Gor said: "What are the youngsters doing!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down