Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavia Yeung 'melted' by romantic snowscapes, sees Otaru as the dating holy land

Go down

Tavia Yeung 'melted' by romantic snowscapes, sees Otaru as the dating holy land  Empty Tavia Yeung 'melted' by romantic snowscapes, sees Otaru as the dating holy land

Post by summer7879 Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 am

Credit : Source: Singtao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Tavia Yeung 'melted' by romantic snowscapes, sees Otaru as the dating holy land  16m5sgd02a3fsgi0yi1

Tavia Yeung 'melted' by romantic snowscapes, sees Otaru as the dating holy land  16m5sge01035h0i0yi2

Tavia Yeung 'melted' by romantic snowscapes, sees Otaru as the dating holy land

Currently airing series The Rippling Blossom is the recent TVB series that possesses beautiful scenery. Because Tavia Yeung went to Furano, Otaru, Sapporo, Hakodate and other places in Japan for the series shooting, she now wants to go to Tokyo the most because it is a shopping paradise. However, Otaru is the place that Tavia fell in love with because it gives her a romantic feeling!

Because shooting The Rippling Blossom, the crew made a special trip to Hokkaido for outdoor scenes. First time stepping into Hokkaido, Tavia shouted: "So blessed!" She laughed: "Hokkaido's scenery is simply beautiful, no words can describe it. Although the weather was very cold when we were shooting, but it was no obstacle to feel happy." Besides the beautiful scenery, Tavia also greatly praised the gourmet food there. Her favorites were the seafood and fruits, which had a very fresh taste. So she ate, ate and ate with all her might, gaining a few pounds during the course of filming.

Dip in hot springs under a snowscape is the best

Besides shooting, of course Tavia took advantage of the opportunity to have some time for her own leisure. During the time, she and Myolie Wu had a hot spring scene, where they had the opportunity to taste the feeling of dipping in a relaxing hot spring. If she had the opportunity, she wants to bring her mom to experience the hot springs under a snowscape.

Memorable Fish Markets

As the plot involves food, the crew is often shooting in the fish markets and this was an unforgettable experience for Tavia. She said: "Honestly, I haven't had the opportunity to go to the fish markets in Hong Kong. A rare chance that I'm in Japan, I was able to go to the local fish markets there, it felt very interesting." Although Hokkaido had beautiful scenery, her first choice is still Otaru because it has a very romantic snowscape. If a couple went there, it would definitely be a romantic 'melt'. Asked when she'll bring a boyfriend to experience the romantic place? She laughed out loud: "Before I couldn't go because I didn't have a boyfriend. When I do get one, I will tell everyone. Haha."

Beautiful scenery is in front, but because the Japanese Yen is continuously rising, Tavia will have to temporarily give up her favorite shopping paradise and remain in Hong Kong to give them some support. She said: "HK fashion is pretty hot and has variety, also the prices are popular, it is a shoppers paradise after all."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down