Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lives of Omission to Air on August 1st

Go down

Lives of Omission to Air on August 1st  Empty Lives of Omission to Air on August 1st

Post by summer7879 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 am

Credit :Source: On.cc
Translated by: JayneStars

Lives of Omission to Air on August 1st

Lives of Omission to Air on August 1st  News4p
Lives of Omission to Air on August 1st  News5
Lives of Omission to Air on August 1st  News6

TVB series, Lives of Omission "潛行追擊" held its prayer ceremony. Cast members, Michael Tse (謝天華), Bosco Wong (黃宗澤), and Fala Chen (陳法拉) attended the event. The Producer announced that Lives of Omission will be broadcast on August 1, 2011 in Hong Kong. Photos of Michael and Bosco holding guns were distributed.

Allegedly, TVB requested Bosco to extend his management contract by eight years for fear of mainland companies luring artists with higher salaries. Bosco said, “There are a few years left in my contract. I have not thought about it yet.” (You were offered a leading role in a new movie?) “I don’t know if the project will truly start production. However, I have already committed to filming two movies.”

Moses Chan (陳豪), who recently filmed a swimming trunks ad, said he will lose out to Bosco. “It’s okay to film in swimming trunks or underwear ads.” (Will you sacrifice for the sake of art?) “If the script were good, then there is value in the exposure.” Bosco mentioned that he did not mind revealing himself onscreen in a manner similar to Tony Leung.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down