Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilam is happy to work through birthday

Go down

Chilam is happy to work through birthday  Empty Chilam is happy to work through birthday

Post by summer7879 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Tanslated by: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

Chilam is happy to work through birthday

Chilam is happy to work through birthday  080500282013v1chilam

Chilam Cheung is very busy these days. Tomorrow, Chilam and other sings will be rehearsing for a music show. Other singers, William So, Rubberband and other groups will also be present, Chilam expressed that he does not mind being compared to, he laughed: “Every singer has lots of different supporters and fans. Many of the singers are elders to me and just because we are in the same industry, it does not make them enemies!” He smiled and revealed that when the music show is held, it is his birthday. He smiled: “I am very happy, both my old and western calendar birthdays I will be working, very lucky.”

Regarding singer Stephanie Cheng spoke rudely to TVB and TVB has abandoned her. Chilam said: “Really? I did not know about this so I cannot comment!” He added that he admired Stephanie’s vocals and hopes for opportunities to collaborate in the future.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down