Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Wong & Joyce Cheng satisified in TVB, not leaving

Go down

Raymond Wong & Joyce Cheng satisified in TVB, not leaving  Empty Raymond Wong & Joyce Cheng satisified in TVB, not leaving

Post by summer7879 Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:57 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Raymond Wong & Joyce Cheng satisified in TVB, not leaving  26mb002ray

Raymond Wong & Joyce Cheng satisified in TVB, not leaving

Raymond Wong and Joyce Cheng were guests at The King of SMS Contest. When speaking of City TeleCom Chairman Ricky Wong 'poaching' TVB behind-the-scenes staff, the two expressed a satisfied standpoint and has not considered leaving TVB.

Raymond said frankly he has received phone calls inviting him over to the the TV station, but TVB also didn't mention about a contract renewal. He said: "Last year TVB gave me so many opportunities. I had to invest some time for the accomplishments I have now. We all know the salary for working in a TV station is rather low, but to have the time to practice my acting skills and gain a group of fans, I am not hurried to leave. I am very satisfied now." Raymond stressed he is not saying this because he's trying to be a sweet talker, but it is because he feels TVB 'biological children' does have a lot of opportunities. Some artists signed a life contract with TVB? He said: "It's an individual's choice! Some people aren't getting the ideal treatment in TVB, but other TV stations have better treatments for them, of course they would choose to leave. It's all based on the money to be able to put food on the table."

Joyce said she has a singer's contract with TVB, but stressed she grew up drinking TVB's milk. She is TVB's daughter. She said: "If it wasn't for TVB that asked me to shoot a series, nobody would know me."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down