Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks

2 posters

Go down

Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks  Empty Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks

Post by summer7879 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:22 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks  News1kate1
Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks  News2kate2
Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks  News3kate3

Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks

Kate Tsui, Ron Ng, Wayne Lai, Maggie Cheung, Nancy Wu, Ruco Chan, Aimee Chan and the rest of the cast to TVB new series Forensic Heroes III took part in the promotional event. Kate was asked about the earlier photographs of her walking with a 6 feet tall handsome man, who was quite attentive. Kate accepted the interview with rumored boyfriend Ron Ng, she said: “Thanks to the magazines for helping me with the promotions. I thought this news was related to Ron too, but I have been accepting many jobs that want us to go as a ‘couple team’, it’s pretty OK!” Kate also said “sorry” to Ron for dragging him into the rumors.

As for the 6 feet tall man, Kate expressed he is her hairstylist. That day her hairstylist brought her some hair products right to her home because she will soon be holding a concert in Malaysia. Also, when she was shopping, he was just politely helping her, that’s all. Kate laughed: “You all think too much! (Have you considered your hairstylist?) I believe not because we have worked together for 4-5 years. I am good friends with my makeup artist and hairstylist. We always play together.”
Regarding his rumored girlfriend’s rumors, Ron helped her out: “I’ve seen her hairstylist, we chatted before too. (You’re love life is pretty much settled, introduce Kate to someone?) Is Raymond Lam good? How about Bosco Wong?” Kate was so frightened when she heard this, then Ron said: “I am just introducing a few partners to co-star with in series.” Kate laughed and said she worked with all of them.

Also, Aimee Chan was asked about the TVB announcement ‘reminding’ the consequences of signing a contract with another company. She frankly said she never received one, but even if she did, she isn’t considering switching companies because she still has many years in her TVB contract and she is happy to be with them.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks  Empty Re: Kate Tsui spotted with tall and handsome man, but no love sparks

Post by kingfai30 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:03 pm

I have completed watching this series of Forensic Heroes 3 and the HK viewers have always like this genre of drama that's why the ratings are so high. But I found the first two cases quite boring and I feel everyone is trying to 'chok' in most scenes.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down