Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself

3 posters

Go down

Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself Empty Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself

Post by summer7879 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:21 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself 24mi008

"BF3" Three Heroes fight for the Best Show

"Burning Flames III" 3 main male leads, Wong He, Kevin Cheng and Bosco Wong are handsome, cute, and have fate with audience. Who is the hottest? Who is the most fit? Who has the best acting? These are all questions Netizens discuss and the answers are in their hands. Among the three, Netizens feel that Wong He looks the best as a fireman, "If there's 'Burning Flames' then there's Wong He". That comment is seen often in discussions, for Wong He's acting being the dominating one, Netizens also agree to that. For Kevin Cheng's character, he is faithful and loyal. Bosco Wong is cute and also has many supporters!

NOTICE: There are four parts to this article. One about each of the three male leads and one about all 3:
BOSCO WONG (Part 1)
KEVIN CHENG (Part 2)
WONG HE (Part 3)
BEFORE FAME (Part 4)

*The other two articles, I am in the process of translating. Stay tuned.
==================================================

Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself Snapshot20090707110654

Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself

Already collaborated with Kevin Cheng 4 times, Bosco and Kevin have become great friends, great buddies. They talk 'lan' GAG all the time, collectively they have become a market! How is Kevin like in the optimistic Bosco Wong's eyes? He said: "When I first met Kevin, I thought he was a bit too cool, but then we started having topics to talk about. Kevin loves to joke around, he can continuously talk 'lan' GAG, he's really funny. If I have anything that I'm not happy about or if I'm excited about something, I can talk to him about it. We do not always have to meet up to talk, that is not our communication style. Instead, our relationship flows more naturally. Kevin has many good traits. He is handsome, prudent and he can eat a lot, but won't get fat."

Kevin also praises Bosco nonstop: "He is very obedient and he is hard working. He does all his homework before entering the studio, he designs his roles. This 'bad boy' is very tall, handsome, cute, girly, funny, a jerk and he can also dance. Bosco has a very good acting career ahead of him because of these many character traits."

During filming for "Burning Flames III", numerous rumors of Wong He being hard to work with circulated, including not getting along with Kevin. Did Bosco get stuck in between the two? "Not getting along is just rumors! Personally, I am an optimistic person, always he-he ha-ha, I could careless about you! Although I am not that close with Wong He as I am with Kevin, but we get along pretty well. We would joke and I would get advice from him."

In "Burning Flames II", Bosco Wong played a fireman, but at the time he had a very small role with little screen time. This time he actually needs to go into the fire scenes, the most memorable scene was in episode two where a fire broke out in the karaoke. "This scene talked about me fleeing after an explosion and I immediately went low to the ground, where bits of my hair was caught in the fire. But no worries because the staff members already done all safety measures before the scene. This scene was quite exciting. After filming, I burnt my hand, my T-shirt was all burnt looking and my shoes were so hot. One of the most difficult scenes was when we were sitting in the fire engine speaking our lines, it was really hot and stuffy inside the truck. We also have to be in the truck for a long period, it feels really bad, worse than going into a fire."

Speaking of the Golden Harvest building fire last year, "I remember that day I was in my car and passed by the building, I saw a lot of smoke. It was only later that I found out two firemen were killed in the fire. It is very unfortunate. We artists were in the firemen uniform watching the news about the accident, it was shocking, it was silent and I felt like crying. Firemen who go into a real fire to fight it, is 1000 times more difficult than us filming it. They are not afraid to lose their lives in order to save people. I now respect firemen and their job even more. Sometimes when I pass by the fire station, I would greet them and salute to them. It's a very close feeling."

Aimee Chan gets 85 points
In the series, rumored girlfriend Myolie Wu's relationships landed on Wong He and Kevin. He only got Aimee Chan to be his partner. He laughed and said give audience another type of feeling, a fresh feeling. Comparing Myolie and Aimee, He was a bit embarrassed to say: "Every person has their own strengths, each with its own advantages. It is hard to compare. (Do you have more chemistry with Myolie?) Of course, but Aimee Chan has good potential. She can get into character easily, have good sparks with her, her performance is not too bad. I give her 85 points." Kevin was besides him and praised Myolie: "After collaborating with Myolie in 'Strictly Come Dancing' and 'Burning Flames 3', I understand why she rise so quickly, she is very professional. She is not afraid of hard work, she does all her homework and preparations beforehand. There is a reason to her success and she is also a very good friend. It is believed that Bosco strongly agrees with Kevin.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself Empty Re: Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself

Post by summer7879 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 am

He did done a pretty good job as Fong Li Onn, a charming, cute , playful, funny and full of dream as fireman role,
he is doing it so well, wish so, he wil get outstanding applause from audience
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself Empty Re: Bosco Wong knows how difficult it is for Firemen after being one himself

Post by jse Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 am

Yeah, everyone have done a very great job!!!! Well done especially Wong He who had filmed the Burning Flame trilogy!!!! Bosco is cool and Aimee is keeping improving year by year!!! Myolie too as always!!!
jse
jse
Advanced Members

http://tvbwonderfulseries-jse.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivien Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 pm

That was a really interesting article. I love Bosco's character in Burning Flame III, he's really cute it in. I can't wait to read the other three articles, especially the one about Wong He.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down