Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy Chan and Vivien Yeo pretend to be friends

2 posters

Go down

Macy Chan and Vivien Yeo pretend to be friends Empty Macy Chan and Vivien Yeo pretend to be friends

Post by Matchbox Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 am

Source: On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Macy Chan and Viven Yeo pretend to be friends

Macy Chan and Vivien Yeo pretend to be friends 0815-00470-020b1

Yesterday Macy Chan appeared at the same event with rumored love rival Vivien Yeo. Macy wore a low cut dress and successfully stole the spotlight away from Vivien who was covered up. The pair kindly took photos together. When the reporter asked Macy about her relationship with Eric Suen, she appeared to avoid it. She denied living with him but didn't deny their relationship. She said "He is a good guy". (He is a player?) "They write that in reports but he might not be like that in real life". (Do you have a chance to develop a relationship?) "Let's see what god arranges, let's just say I haven't been living with him". (You wore a low cut dress deliberately to steal your love rivals attention?) "What love rival? We are colleagues."

Viven said "My rumors with Eric are in the past. I would like to know if the new rumors are true". (Why are you not dressed sexy today?) "I normally do, but I want to take a rest from it".
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Macy Chan and Vivien Yeo pretend to be friends Empty Re: Macy Chan and Vivien Yeo pretend to be friends

Post by summer7879 Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 am

I don't know they 're enemies lo..
i only know Vivien Yeo rumours wif Eric, but dun know Macy also
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down