Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey Meng does Voluntary work with her family

Go down

Joey Meng does Voluntary work with her family Empty Joey Meng does Voluntary work with her family

Post by ron1404 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 pm

【新闻】【20090806】萬綺雯與家人齊做義工(星島日報)
(星島)2009年8月6日 星期四 16:49
邀擔任「正氣大使」的萬綺雯,稱自己經常與家人相約,一起參加義工,例如探訪老人,及智障人士等。
她說︰「其實在過程中自己都在學習,自己都是受惠者,每一件事都是在互相帶動著的﹗」

Source: SingTao
Date: 06/08/2009 Thursday 16:49
Translated by Matchbox

Joey Meng does Voluntary work with her family

Joey Meng was invited as the "positive Angel". She stated that she would often meet up with her family and do voluntary work together. For example they would visit the elderly and disabled etc. Joey said " Actually I am have learned a lot from the whole experience. I have benefited a lot from the activities and can use what I have gained in every aspect".

Joey Meng does Voluntary work with her family 63659d27bcf9cbced

萬綺雯找到義工同志[明報]

Source: Mingpao
Joey Meng has found voluntary work friends

Earlier Maria Chan, Joey Meng and Ho Kee Yau were invited to the "Hong Kong Positive Energy Event" and appeared as "Positive Angels". The 3 of them are used to participating in voluntary work.

Maria Chan and Joey Meng both stated that as long as have they have time they will do their best to carry out voluntary work. Joey will meet up with her family and attend the activities together. Joey feels that not only can she help others but she can also gain a lot from the experiences. Maria would often go to schools and get involved in student activties. She can also share her experiences with the others. As for Ho Kee Yau, he considers that as long as you have been involved in charity events you will be able to discover new aspects in life.

Joey Meng does Voluntary work with her family 633ae1f4a3eefab19
ron1404
ron1404
Elite Members

http://mdwavforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Back to top Go down