Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavia Yeung : Annual birthday together

Go down

Tavia Yeung : Annual birthday together Empty Tavia Yeung : Annual birthday together

Post by summer7879 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Credit ; Jessie's Blog

Tavia Yeung : Annual birthday together

Tavia Yeung : Annual birthday together News5tavia

My birthday is in August and Ron’s birthday is in September. Both of us are Virgo and therefore, every year we will gather together with our fans to celebrate our birthday. It will be more happy if more peoples gather together to celebrate together. This is our 8th year celebrating birthday together. Both fans club members are also good friends. Ron’s fans support me and my fans also support Ron and thus, give us a warm feeling.

One of my fans who supported me for many years, started to wait outside TVB City for two months before birthday party and asked for autograph from the artistes that passed by on the birthday card that she prepared and gathered their blessings for me. After two month’s efforts, this fan already gathered blessings from more than 100 artistes. This was the most creative birthday present that I have ever received. I was so touched that I nearly cried!

As for Ron, he also received a lot of birthday presents. There was a fan that gave him an egg machine as birthday present. It was so special inside. She put a lot of mini Ron’s doll inside every eggs!

Ron and I of course will keep on work hard and film more good series to thank all our fans for their supports.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down