Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series

Go down

Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series Empty Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series

Post by summer7879 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series 092300282031b1
Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series 23mc006

Felix Wong, Michael Miu, Jessica Hsuan and Nancy Wu were at the costume fitting for TVB new series "Interpol" (刑警). Felix left TVB in 2001, he expressed that because Michael and Jamie Chik both brought out the "friendship card", so therefore he too decided to make a comeback. He revealed that he has not collaborated with Michael for 24 years already. For this series, he sacrificed several other stage work to earn fast money.

Felix expressed: "Since I left TVB, I got used to going out and exploring. Last year, I went to Mainland for some stage work and had some success, this time for this series, I sacrificed 30+ opportunities to be on stage, losing 6-7 figures. (Do you have any request for TVB?) Speaking of that, I hope to have 6-7 hours of rest time after work. (Did TVB agree?) The same answer, will try their best to arrange it. When filming series, I have high standards, I'm afraid I might get upset and scold people, but Michael said he'll look after me." Michael expressed that this series is quite meaningful because he and Felix had known each other for 30 years.

Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series Interpool4
Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series Interpool1
Felix Wong lost a 7 figure sum to film TVB series Interpool3

Jessica Hsuan most memorable Michael Miu in white pants

Jessica was extremely happy to be able to work with two handsome men. In the series, the three of them will develop a triangle love relationship, giving her a satisfying memory in her career. She said that earlier she saw the Five Tigers series, it was most memorable when Michael had on white pants because she likes men with white pants on. Today, Michael gives off a different taste, a full black pants would be handsome on him.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down