Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Vivien Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

What is Illusive Serenity and when was it opened?
Illusive Serenity is an entertainment forum opened on June 19, 2009. Our goal is to keep you updated with the latest news and provide you with a safe place to post your thoughts.

Why can't I reply to a topic?
You must be a member to reply to a topic. Guests cannot reply or vote, they can only view. Please consider creating an account if you're interested in expressing your thoughts.

Do you have a download section?
As of now, the answer is no. We encourage members to stay active in our discussions. Illusive Serenity is a place for Asian Entertainment lovers who need a place to express themselves. We are not particularily pleased with members who come for the sake of downloads.

What are the points for?
There is no specific use for the points as of this moment. However, when we have special events, these might come in handy.

How can I become part of the team?
Just apply. We welcome anyone who is dedicated to join our team. Simply post a reply on the hiring thread or PM a member of staff team and we will consider your application.

What if I don't want to become a staff, can I still make donations?
Yes! We welcome any donations to the forum. By this we do not mean money. Graphics, fan-made music videos, etc are welcomed and appreciated.

Can we be affiliates?
Of course! All affiliates are welcomed. Leave a note in the chatbox in the portal and we'll reply to you as soon as possible.

Note: Please also refer to the FAQ (found in the navigation above) for general questions about the functioning of the forum.
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down