Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmaine Sheh: That evil to "stab" Tavia Yeung?

Go down

Charmaine Sheh: That evil to "stab" Tavia Yeung? Empty Charmaine Sheh: That evil to "stab" Tavia Yeung?

Post by summer7879 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:52 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Charmaine Sheh: That evil to "stab" Tavia Yeung?

Charmaine Sheh: That evil to "stab" Tavia Yeung? 31mc017
Charmaine Sheh: That evil to "stab" Tavia Yeung? News4rb

TVB anniversary series has been getting satisfying TV ratings. Last night "Tai Wong Empress" Susan Tse invited the cast for a celebration dinner, the majority of the cast including Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan, Susanna Kwan and Tracy Ip attended, but Kevin Cheng who was said to be avoiding Charmaine continues his absence.

Recently there has a been a report exposing finale, it was said that the pair of lovers Charmaine and Kevin will end up getting married? But Charmaine was unwilling to reveal anything, she said that it will only be known once the last moment of the series is watched, she's afraid if she reveals anything, Producer Mui Siu Ching will scold her. Currently Charmaine is most impressed of the good TV ratings that has received. She brought calming laughter when she talked about the rumors that she "stabbed" Tavia Yeung in front of the Producer in order to fight for the TV Queen title. Charmaine replied: "How can I stab? Am I that evil? You all have such great imagination. Just know I never did such thing, I don't want the rumors to affect my relationship with other people."

Moses expressed that soon it will be his turn to treat everyone for a meal. Asked if he will cook himself? He said that there are too many people, he can't handle it. He will only be able to make abalone or fish steak. Speaking of doing better than in ratings, Nancy Sit was said to have exaggerated her acting? Moses supported Nancy's acting saying that it is necessary for the series and praised Gallen Lo and Ray Lui's good acting.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down