Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now

2 posters

Go down

Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now Empty Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now

Post by summer7879 Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:00 am

Credit :
Source: MingPao/Takungpao (image)
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now

Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now News1yoyo1
Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now News2yoyo2

TVB up coming new series "Only You" (tentative name) had its trial modeling yesterday. Yoyo Mung plays the role of a typical Hong Kong girl. In the series, she talks a lot, reflecting her own character in real life, hence she calls herself "Bad mouthy Yoyo". However, she had learned a lesson for talking too much which got her into trouble a while ago. Yoyo said "I was joking a lot, that joke had gone to far, peopel tgought I was being "frozon" by the company. In future, I will only crack a joke with friends I know very well, I know when to shut up now."

When Amy Wong, the producer was looking for a "hot" girl for Chin Ka Lok, Yoyo shouted for Angela Tong. Ching Ka Lok immediately shouted back "It is Gigi Leung, I want Yoyo to shut up. The producer had made a good choice asking me to work with her because I can sort her out." Yoyo expressed that Gigi Leung is not her Achilles' heel.

Amy also asked Kevin Cheng to help her by holding up a placard which says "My previous cheap man boyfriend " when she was introducing the new series, but Kevin refused to do that. At the end, Yoyo had to sort it out.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now Empty Re: Yoyo Mung learns when to shut up now

Post by kingfai30 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Yoyo is going to paired with Kevin in this series of Only You and i didn’t known that she talks a lot.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down