Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Susanna Kwan most memorable scenes being violenty tortured

2 posters

Go down

Susanna Kwan most memorable scenes being violenty tortured Empty Susanna Kwan most memorable scenes being violenty tortured

Post by Matchbox Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:22 am

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/
Susanna Kwan most memorable scenes being violenty tortued

Susanna Kwan most memorable scenes being violenty tortured 110600470053b3

Susanna Kwan in TVB series “Beyond the Realm of Conscience" is often violently tortured. She even filmed the Chinese finger trap and being beaten on the buttocks scenes herself.

It’s Susanna’s first time filming an ancient costume drama. She plays the role of Yuen Chui Wan. She stated that this series was the most difficult series she has ever shot. She felt that the scenes of being violently tortured were extremely memorable. She said "At first I was worried that I wouldn’t look like someone from the ancient times. I even complained that the script was too difficult. Normally I say my lines very fast, but this time the script was very hard. I had trouble remembering the lines. It was a big challenge”. (What was a memorable scene?) "The most memorable was when I was tortured by the Chinese finger trap and being beaten on the buttocks. The finger trap was real. Also it was very hot on the day when we shot the beating scene and there were lots of mosquitoes. Therefore it was very tiring".

Susanna collaborates in many scenes with Charmaine Sheh, Michelle Yim and Tavia Yeung. It is also the 3rd time she has worked with Michelle and Tavia. They have formed a very good bond. She said "I already slapped Tavia in [Moonlight Resonance] this time I had to hit Tavia’s mouth. At first we used different angles to shoot the scene but because it didn’t look great, we had to retake them. In the end Tavia told me to do hit her for real. I really hit her and she had bruising. She hopes that the TV ratings will be better than [Jewel In The Palace].
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Susanna Kwan most memorable scenes being violenty tortured Empty Re: Susanna Kwan most memorable scenes being violenty tortured

Post by summer7879 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:48 am

Ya, i did watch the NG video to Suzanna hit Tavia mouths..and
Tavia say, did hit her and quite pain....
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down