Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Yuen praises Sheren Tang in receiving the TV Queen Award

Go down

Anita Yuen praises Sheren Tang in receiving the TV Queen Award Empty Anita Yuen praises Sheren Tang in receiving the TV Queen Award

Post by Matchbox Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Source: On.cc
Translation: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Anita Yuen praises Sheren Tang in receiving the TV Queen Award

Anita Yuen praises Sheren Tang in receiving the TV Queen Award 110800470014b1

Anita Yuen praises Sheren Tang in receiving the TV Queen Award 110800470014b2

Anita Yuen attended a public event yesterday evening. Outsiders have also referred Anita as the dark horse in becoming this year’s TV Queen. She doesn'’t mind not being the hot favourite and highly praised Sheren Tang’s acting skills. She said "Sheren Tang should have received the award for [War & Beauty]. This time she has gone a step further. If Sheren and Wayne Lai both receive awards then it will be double happiness”.

Fala Chen also supports Sheren Tang. At another public event she denied that she was just a participator for the award ceremony. She said "Actually [The Stew of Life] had a lot of viewers". (Which award would you like to receive?) "I would like to receive the [My Favourite Female Character] because I have already received the [Best Supporting actress award]". (Susan Tse is a strong contender) "I have been watching her series and Susan did a great job". She disclosed that she hopes to go further next year and be nominated for the TV Queen award. As for Nancy Sit, she hopes that the series [Born Rich] will receive awards as a reward because she was ill while shooting the series. She feels that Anita Yuen and Jamie Chik performed very well.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down