Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings

Go down

TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings Empty TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings

Post by summer7879 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:30 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate high ratings

TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings News1of
TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings News2p
TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings News3s
TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings 14ma002

TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate high ratings

TVB's anniversary series has recently become a hot topic, welcomed and applauded. On the fourth week of broadcast (Monday-Wednesday), its ratings continued to raise averaging 36 points, peaking at 40 points (approximately 2.54 million viewers). TVB invested in a 30,000 HKD feast to "reward the soldiers", namely Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan and Susanna Kwan who attended the celebration. The cast had an abalone feast.

ratings continue to fall, no celebration for them

After the series completed its filming, the main leads Gallen Lo and Ray Lui both went back to Mainland for work, while Kenix Kwok remains at home resting for her pregnancy. Although everyone came together for promotions, but the ratings does not compare with . When speaking of celebrations, is excluded.

Last night, the celebration was held at Regal Kowloon Hotel having 8 tables. TVB general manager Stephan Chan arrived to support the series. The organizers arranged a "3 ambassadors feast" menu to honor the artistes, with a high value worth of 28,888 HKD for Ambassador Feast #1. Ambassador Feast #2 was worth 18,888 HKD. The only main difference between them were that the main artistes were honored with two abalones and goldfinch. The other 7 tables were offered an abalone and golden shark fin soup.

Susan, Kevin and Susanna are the 3 popular cast members from who had recently had many rumors going around. It was said that Susan Tse invited TVB executives out for coffee and chat. Kevin Cheng went to Thailand to pray to the gods for better luck. Susanna Kwan invested 20,000 HKD for diamonds to look pretty for the award ceremony.

Susan Tse out having coffee with TVB Executives, better chance of award?

Being a popular pick for the "Best Supporting Female Character", Susan Tse has been chased by reporters for interviews and even dragged her husband into the water. She said: "He has always been low-key, someone outside of the circle, I don't want to mix my work and private life together. I need to respect him." Did her husband complain to her? "He let's me do what I like to do. The only complaint he has is the pet dog I have. One time when I was in Malaysia promoting, he didn't let the dog to enter the room." What about the rumors saying that Susan's having coffee with the executives? She said: "I often have tea with the executives, but we really didn't talk about awards. I was notified that I was nominated for my role in , but I didn't think too much about it. I do thank TVB for giving me this opportunity, I have never thought about competing for an award, whoever wins is well deserved. Actually I treat myself as a newcomer, I rather get the Most Improved Award."

Kevin in Thailand praying for better luck?

Kevin Chen just returned to Hong Kong from Thailand, the magazines reported that he's praying to the gods in Thailand for better luck? Kevin denied to reveal what his purpose was in visiting the temple. He only said that it had nothing to do with the awards. He said: "If I tell you what it was, then it won't come true. I personally support Wayne Lai." Are you throwing in the white flag? "It's not admitting to defeat, it is just that I am convinced. Wayne is the TV King in my heart. Comparing with one another can kill someone. Why would you want to compare me with Lee Ka Sing." Magazines say that you have bad luck? "Magazines love to write stories, it does not have anything to do with me, but I do have to thank them for helping me promote!"

Susanna Kwan only admitted that she only went to look at accessories, but did not buy anything yet. She personally feels that it is not a big deal if she buys something to award herself. Then is she waiting to win an award? Susanna laughed: "No! Because when the time comes, I will have sponsors, no need, but I do hope to use my own stuff."

Charmaine not afraid to get background check

Charmaine Sheh and Kevin rumors seem to have temporarily stopped, their co-stars Kara Hui and Susan Tse had just recently started right after. Both Kara and Susan's backgrounds have been used as rumors. Is Charmaine afraid that it will be her turn? She smiled and said: "What kind of background do I have? 'Miss HK background'? Everyone already knows about that!" How about if they start again with Charmaine's old relationships? "I'm not afraid! Because they have already written too much." About the award for TV King? "Anyone of the male leads winning, I will be happy. The Emperor, General Ko, Chai Gau are all good!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings Empty Re: TVB hosts 30,000 HKD feast to celebrate <Beyond> high ratings

Post by summer7879 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:51 am

Wow, Beyond is getting great rating... tats great..
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down