Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elanne Kong and Ron Ng flirts on the phone

Go down

Elanne Kong and Ron Ng flirts on the phone Empty Elanne Kong and Ron Ng flirts on the phone

Post by summer7879 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Elanne Kong and Ron Ng flirts on the phone '

Elanne Kong and Ron Ng flirts on the phone 459037c3d65e9f9cfc09ron

Elanne Kong, Ella Koon, Kary Ng and Carrie Lam attended the second "美的認證" award presentation. Elanne was awarded "The Most Attractive Eyes Award", but she did not agree to this. She smiled and said that she doesn't feel that she has the capability to "shock" others with her "electricity", she said: "This is an misunderstanding, many co-stars have told me that before collaborating with me they had imaginations of me, but after working together, they realized that I'm very tomboy. One time I was on the set and had a dispute with one of my male co-stars, that is what's called if no fight then don't know each other (chinese saying). But now we're friends." When reporters exposed that this person is Ron Ng, she was embarrassed and immediately said: "That's your assumption! Now we are really good friends, always chat on the phone like two kids. (Will become lovers?) No, we aren't each other's cup of tea, stay as friends, he's very loyal to friends!"
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down