Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda Chung: Raymond and I did not break up because we never started

Go down

Linda Chung: Raymond and I did not break up because we never started Empty Linda Chung: Raymond and I did not break up because we never started

Post by summer7879 Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Credit : Source: MingPao
Translator: Hokkien128 @ http://www.asianvn.com

Linda Chung: Raymond and I did not break up because we never started

Linda Chung: Raymond and I did not break up because we never started News5linda1
Linda Chung: Raymond and I did not break up because we never started News6ray

Linda Chung attended the promotion activity of "Australia-based grid Phantom of the Opera Magic" at the City Plaza yesterday. Linda told the reporter since she will not be working during Christmas, her brother will come to Hong Kong to spend the festive season with her. Reporter asked if she is also spending that time with Raymond Lam? Linda replied "No". Talking about Raymond who had made it very clear setting a boundary between them, Linda said it was right that he set the fact straight so that people won't get influenced by the media, otherwise no one will chase after her.

Talking about the relationship between Raymond and her, Linda said they are good working partners, "I was having a manicure the other day, I was asked about the rumor between Raymond and I. I got fed up because the rumor has been going on for a long time. We never started, therefore we didn't break up. I never admitted that we were dating because it did not happen. We do however talk to each other sometime." Reporter went on to ask her about another rumored boyfriend Philip Ng, Linda stated "We are friends."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down