Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey Yung turns into a "Black Bunny Girl"

Go down

Joey Yung turns into a "Black Bunny Girl" Empty Joey Yung turns into a "Black Bunny Girl"

Post by Matchbox Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 am

Source: On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Joey Yung turns into a "Black Bunny Girl"

Joey Yung turns into a "Black Bunny Girl" 051031349493small

Joey Yung turns into a "Black Bunny Girl" 051031434a6small

Joey Yung will be releasing her new EP at the end of the month. Joey has always liked Miffy the bunny and this time she has created a "Black Bunny Girl" look image for herself. Her face, arms and legs were all covered in black make-up.

Joey has been in the industry for 10 years and she has created 9 different images for her new EP "Joey Ten". Each image is very detailed and creative. Joey said "Miffy is a white bunny. We discussed about it and I suggested to paint myself black. I have tried many different images within the last 10 years and this time I want to be brave and try something different.

On the day of becoming a "Black Bunny Girl", Joey's face, arms, legs and neck areas were covered in black make-up. She said "This make-up will not make your skin sensitive. It's all real and not done by computer effects. I will also wear Black fury clothing and wear Bunny ears. The outcome is very shocking". Joey used about half a hour to 45 minutes to cover herself black.

She realised washing off the black make-up was very complicated. She said "I thought when the make-up was removed everything would be clean. However when I got home I realised my nails, toe nails, ears and nostrils still had black marks. I had to immediately remove it again. It took about 4 washes before everything came off. But I am very satisfied with the outcome. As well as having 9 different images for the EP cover, a Joey Ten Boxset will also be released that will contain Joey's personal photos, a manga book and Image photo collection.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down