Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong

2 posters

Go down

Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong Empty Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong

Post by Matchbox Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 am

Source:On.cc Translation: Matchbox @ https://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net
Date: 2010-02-11

Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong

Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong 021100470053b1

Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong 021100282017b1

Theresa Lee was promoting new TVB series (My Better Half). She has returned to Hong Kong from Canada and temporarily abandoned her husband and son for work. She revealed that she will spend the Lunar new year, Valentines day and her birthday alone in Hong Kong. She hopes that the temporary sacrifice will lead to good ratings for the series. Mandy Cho who was also present revealed that she would be spending the lunar new year with her family. She disclosed that she had broken up with her boyfriend who was not from the entertainment circle. Yet pleads guys who like her to be brave and pursue her.
Matchbox
Matchbox
Elite Members

Back to top Go down

Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong Empty Re: Theresa Lee temporarily abandons her husband and son to work in Hong Kong

Post by kingfai30 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Indeed it is the first time that we see Michael & Maggie being as a couple in this series of My Better Half and I don't understand why the husband has to be so scary of his wife. I found this drama a bit suspicious how the script of this series going to tuned out.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down