Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Wong: Having children will not necessarily look for Myolie Wu

Go down

Bosco Wong: Having children will not necessarily look for Myolie Wu  Empty Bosco Wong: Having children will not necessarily look for Myolie Wu

Post by summer7879 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:36 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Bosco Wong: Having children will not necessarily look for Myolie Wu

Bosco Wong: Having children will not necessarily look for Myolie Wu  News37bosco

Bosco Wong attended the RTHK event "Love . Family Reward Plan". He was asked about rumored girlfriend Myolie Wu going on vacation, is she giving him a souvenir? He teased Myolie: "No. Her type of person, I heard that she's a shopaholic." Why did he not go with Myolie? He said: "She went to France and England, but I'm went to Toronto for stage work. Who knew I would encounter an earthquake, lost my luggage and grow pimples. I have to go see the doctor for that." Reporters teased him, that's what he gets for not accompanying his girlfriend on her trip? Bosco said: "She didn't invite me. It is the time where I should earn money, I have to earn at least 8 figures before I get marry."

He denied that he wants to hold a 10 million dollar wedding, just the more "wife savings' he has the better because money is needed to have children. Reporters continued to tease him, will Myolie definitely have children with him? He said: "I won't necessary look for her to have children!" But when reporters asked who he will find to help him have a child? Perhaps Bosco was worried that Myolie might yell at him, so he avoided the question.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down