Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fala Chen grateful of Chow Yun Fat's praises, advances with courage

Go down

Fala Chen grateful of Chow Yun Fat's praises, advances with courage  Empty Fala Chen grateful of Chow Yun Fat's praises, advances with courage

Post by summer7879 Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:00 am

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Fala Chen grateful of Chow Yun Fat's praises, advances with courage  121600282048b2fala3
Fala Chen grateful of Chow Yun Fat's praises, advances with courage  121600282048b1fala4

Fala Chen grateful of Chow Yun Fat's praises, advances with courage

Have always ate dinner in front of the TV, Chow Yun Fat has never missed a series. Once his golden mouth opens to praise someone, it is even better than winning the lottery! Two years ago, Fat Gor publicly praised Fala's great potential and her promotions were around the corner. Fala lived up to his praise, as she gets more and more in her toy box as she works. Fala said: "Really have to thank Fat Gor's praise, he's been my super idol since childhood. To be praised by my idol, I am even happier than picking gold."

Of course Fala also has her ups and downs, where the public questions her acting, look more like a flower vase than an actress. Every time she thinks of Fat Gor's praise, Fala will put all her efforts in to do the best. She said: "It is his words that I know I cannot fail, there is power, his encouragement advances me forward with courage."

Besides Fat Gor, there are her parents who support her and that is also a source of strength that keeps her going. She said: "There is unlimited support given to me by my parents. Though they aren't in Hong Kong, but they follow my every move in the U.S. Even if they are having a meal, and see me on the newspapers, they would call me. Actually just small regards from them, it's already enough for me."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down