Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draw a House!

3 posters

Go down

Draw a House! Empty Draw a House!

Post by nghi92 Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Take this test to check out your personality!
The outcome is quite true for me! What’s yours?

Draw a House! 589860_t
Click here to view my house

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
nghi92
nghi92
Elite Members

http://www.dramaddicts.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

Draw a House! Empty Re: Draw a House!

Post by serendipity Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Draw a House! 649516_t

I got these results (;

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
serendipity
serendipity
Elite Members

http://sweetbutspeechless.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lynneD Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Draw a House! 649528_t

These are my results^^

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
lynneD
lynneD
Elite Members

http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down