Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fala does not sing at home, no comment from boyfriend

Go down

Fala does not sing at home, no comment from boyfriend  Empty Fala does not sing at home, no comment from boyfriend

Post by summer7879 Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

Fala does not sing at home, no comment from boyfriend

Fala does not sing at home, no comment from boyfriend  24ma007fala

Fala Chen was invited as a special performer for an electronic company presentation evening last night. She wore a glitzy shift dress and sang some classic songs. Many guests were more familiar with Fala and her acting rather than her singing. One of the most anticipated TVB series ‘Grace Under Fire’ will be airing soon and Fala has been busy filming and doing promotional work. Therefore the plan for the release of Fala’s first solo album will be scheduled for the latter half of the year. Asked if boyfriend complimented on Fala’s singing, Fala revealed: “My home does not have any sound proofing so I rarely practise singing there and go to my singing teacher’s studio instead.” Asked if she is living with boyfriend, Fala did not give a direct reply. She continued that she does not want to practise singing at home as she is afraid of disturbing her neighhours. She further revealed that her living quarters in Hong Kong are not too spacious. When asked if Fala’s record label is sending her down ‘rich singer path’, she laughed: “Small singer’s path? I am going down the ‘Fala’s path’ and I do not know whether it will suit any dance choreography or going down the sexy route.”
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down