Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers

2 posters

Go down

TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers  Empty TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers

Post by summer7879 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: Kay's Entertainment

TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers  News1
TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers  News2q
TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers  News3h

TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers

TVB drama "Only You" is not a dramatic drama in general, only telling stories about romantic relationships in life. However, towards the end of the finale aired on Saturday, a dramatic car accident happened.

After they finished shooting wedding photos, KaKa (Elaine Yiu) and King (Lokyi Lai) went to a nearby bus stop to take a bus. While waiting, an out-of-control car drove by a drug-abused driver hit them to the wall. The dying couple was holding each others' hands tightly before the car exploded.

Many viewers are surprised by this stunning ending of the young couple. They expressed their unsatisfactory online, bashing TVB should fire its screenwriters and demanding a new ending. They believe there should be better ways to express the message of "cherish."

Producer Wong Sum Wai expressed they hope to express the "cherish" theme from this scene; life is unpredictable and happiness is not guaranteed.

The unfortunate couple in the drama Elaine and Lokyi both think it's a meaningful ending. Although it's not perfect, but at least they are still together in the other world.

"There are things you cannot predict," Elaine wrote on her Weibo. "It's to bring out a message of cherishing the present! It's a very meaning and poignant ending."

*** i really cannot accept this to happen to Kaka and King, i've get a shocked to
watch this scene and i cry sadly until they come to a loving scene of Mandy and Summer,
and i still crying due to Kaka and King died ! not a perfect ending for Kaka and King ***
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers  Empty Re: TVB's 'Only You' Finale Stuns Viewers

Post by kingfai30 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Unfortunately, it was kind of disappointed when they killed off King & Kaka character role in the ending bit and the Indian wedding crack me up I cannot stop laughing. Kevin and Yoyo look sweet as a chemistry couple.

kingfai30
Advanced Members

Back to top Go down