Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Lam regards Michael Tse as a rival

Go down

Raymond Lam regards Michael Tse as a rival  Empty Raymond Lam regards Michael Tse as a rival

Post by summer7879 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:55 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao, The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Raymond Lam regards Michael Tse as a rival

Raymond Lam regards Michael Tse as a rival  News2tav

Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung and Bobby Au Yeung attended the promotional event for TVB new series Men with No Shadows. Raymond expressed his role as a Devil this time is special and uses a new 'do-as-one-pleases' form of acting. To Raymond, it was a great challenge. Asked if he feels pressured replacing the popular hit Lives of Omission? He said: "Its not pressure, it is actually better to replace the series because this can lead viewers in continuing the pursuit for our series too. I should actually be thanking them instead. Although I haven't seen Lives, I heard it was outstanding. I hope we will all get up on the Top 5 together in the end of the year awards." Do you have confidence to defeat Michael Tse? "I don't want to win! It is OK for us to be in the contest together. I just hope, we will all just see it as a really good show that we are taking part of. I am actually thinking of what I'm going to wear when the time comes."

Bobby said: "Their momentum is so strong, that's why Raymond came back to promote the series even if he's busy shooting a film! I have confidence in the series!" He laughed and said he has high expectations for this series, and towards the 'TV King' title, Bobby said: "This year's TV King is mines, just missing Mr. Chan's one vote! However, after so many years I'm indifferent about the awards. Raymond and I settled it, if he gets the award, he has put the award in my house!"

Tavia expressed this is her 4th series this year, but she does not fear the votes will be affected because each one of her roles were different, there's no worries. Does she have confidence to defeat the hot favorite TV Queen candidate Fala Chen? She said: "Fala is good! In fact, there must be confidence, but people that know me, know I feel indifferent about awards, but I will put in the effort in the competition as well." Does she have confidence on the TV ratings for the new series? "Of course the higher the better, we will have to rely on Raymond Choking all the way." What about the accusations made on the series plagiarizing Death Note? She felt its just the plot that is similar.

summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down