Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavia Yeung: Making money is more practical than TV Queen

Go down

Tavia Yeung: Making money is more practical than TV Queen  Empty Tavia Yeung: Making money is more practical than TV Queen

Post by summer7879 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 am

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Tavia Yeung: Making money is more practical than TV Queen  21ma013tav1

Tavia Yeung: Making money is more practical than TV Queen

Tavia Yeung, Him Law and Kenneth Ma took part in the end-of-filming dinner for 36 Hours On Call. Tavia said it feels amazing after shooting this series because she was able to learn more about the field of medicine and joked that she's now a half doctor. Tavia expressed she has half month break to rest and will advantage of the time to do outside jobs and stage performances for extra income. Asked if she's hopeful of the TV Queen race? She said: "Making money is more practical. In terms of awards, have to look at the heaven, place and people. It can be met by chance. Of course I do have confidence, but in the end it is not for me to decide. This year, everybody's strength is on par, but this is how competition exists."

Tavia was asked if she's been offered a price before to participate in a private party? Tavia said: "I don't know because I don't answer calls without a number displayed." She joked: "If someone did contact me, I will ask them how much they are willing to give me, then meet up with him to see what he's is all about, and finally bid a sky-high price. I also want him to take me back as a wife."

Him expressed he plans to take vacation after completing this series. Is it necessary for him to relieve stress? He said: "It's good to do that on vacations." Regarding the no celebration event for the high rated finale of The Life and Times of a Sentinel, Kenneth said: "Because Steven Ma and I both have series to shoot, so I'm not sure if there will be one to make it up. I also understand Laughing has a movie and needs the promotions. TVB's arrangements are understandable and I do believe Steven understands too. It's just we all misunderstood him, making him unhappy." Does Steven have intentions to end his contract early? He said: "I don't know! I heard many Mainland companies approached him. As for his decision, will have to ask him yourself."
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down