Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours

3 posters

Go down

HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours Empty HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours

Post by summer7879 Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Credit ; Channel News Asia

HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours 81111873

HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours

It’s rare that celebrities are willing to tackle rumours about their love lives head on.

Hong Kong actress Charmaine Sheh, however, was one such celebrity when she took on reporters’ questions on her rumoured romance with actor Kevin Cheng on Monday during the “TVB Star Tour”.

The pair have collaborated on numerous drama serials in the past including the recent epic TVB period drama “Beyond The Realm Of Conscience”, which Sheh was in town to promote.

Sheh and Cheng were rumoured to be dating after being photographed together by the paparazzi on numerous occasions, though the two have maintained that they are “good friends”.

“Even if we were in the same car, or eating at the same table, it doesn’t mean we’re dating, besides before dating you’ll still have to go through the stage of being regular friends,” replied Sheh calmly, “I won’t stop meeting up with my friends because of rumours, if that was the case, I’d only have female friends!”

Besides rumours that Sheh was the third party in Cheng’s previous relationship with actress, Niki Chow, the Hong Kong media had also reported that Sheh had previously asked a reporter to help pass on the message to Cheng to woo her.

“I don’t have time to follow what the Hong Kong media are writing, sometimes what they write is really exaggerated,” said Sheh.

“We began with [2003 TVB drama] ‘The Point Of No Return’ and have collaborated for many years. We’ve known each other for a long time even before that, it’s just that no one took notice,” said Sheh, “Actually, [Cheng’s] never wooed me, we just get along.”

And the 34-year-old does not appear to be too bothered by the rumours.

“It’s not exactly bad, the rumours have been going on for as long as we have been filming. It’s also good publicity,” she said.

When asked what she thought were Cheng’s positive traits, Sheh replied, “He cares about his family, he’s steady, but I think I prefer guys who are more optimistic and talkative.”

But the question that was on everybody’s minds was: would she even consider dating Cheng?

“Not for now, but no one knows what’s going to happen in the future,” was Sheh’s response.

-CNA/os

================

Charmanine Sheh dating Kevin Cheng?
Yahoo! News

Charmaine Sheh openly praised rumoured boyfriend Kevin Cheng for "being gentlemanly, nice and very good looking."

The TVB actress was in town to promote her dramas, When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West, Beyond the Realm of Conscience, and The Entrepreneurial Beauties.
In an exclusive interview with Xin.sg, Sheh spoke candidly about rumoured boyfriend Cheng, "We've known each other for at least eight years. The first time we worked together was in drama Point of No Return. We are very good friends."

She said they have maintained their 'friendship' despite the rumours and are still going out together. "Our behaviour has not been restricted," she laughed.
When asked if there lies a possibility for romance between them, Sheh praised that Cheng is "very nice, a gentleman, and very good looking", and added, there was "currently no (possibility of a relationship), but nobody knows what will happen in the future."

As she spoke about her peaking career, Sheh said that she has taken on wide variety of characters and hopes to play a hideous-looking character now. However, she also expressed concerns about having to appear on screen without makeup.

"It's all shot in High Definition now. Every pore can be seen very clearly. I'm afraid I'll scare audiences away if I do not wear makeup," she laughed.
summer7879
summer7879
Illusive Serenity Supporter

http://mic7879tvb.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours Empty Re: HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours

Post by Vivien Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Charmaine and Kevin were both in Point of No Return? How come I don't recall Kevin being in it?
Vivien
Vivien
Admin

http://www.tvb-elicit.co.cc

Back to top Go down

HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours Empty Re: HKactress Charmaine Sheh tackles romance rumours

Post by lynneD Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 pm

In Point of No Return, Kevin was the guy charmaine liked before Julian, but then he broke up with her....
lynneD
lynneD
Elite Members

http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down